My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Obviously a BIG Stallone fan!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

You Would Be My Baby by Vanessa Wms.


If I had a secret recipe
You would be my baby
If I had the perfect fantasy
You would be my baby
If the world was mine to redesign
Then suddenly you would find that
You'd be my baby
If I wrote you poems that made you cry
Would you be my baby?
If I sang the sweetest lullybye
Would you be my baby?
If I promised you the moon and stars
With heaven waiting in my arms
Would you be my baby?

But if I only had true love to offer you
Would that be enough to make you want me, too?

I would kiss and tuck you in each night
If you would be my baby
Then I'd watch you sleep and hold you tight
If you would be my baby
I would make you mine for rich or poor
And never need to ask for more
If you'd be my baby

If I had a chance at real romance
If I could choose my circumstance
Then you'd be my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home