My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Obviously a BIG Stallone fan!!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

ROCKY


In the beginning there was a man who was all heart & fire whose only wish was to go the distance & win the woman he loved. He did both & the world went wild cheering for The Italian Stallion, ROCKY BALBOA..."ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!"


My favorite Sly character is Rocky. Why?

He's tough but innocent & I love the language! Classic Rocky lines?

"YO ADRIAN!! I DID IT!!"

"Friends do cuz they WANNA do!!"

"Is this a face you can trust or what? They oughta put this face on a stamp, huh? Whaddya think?"
(You know, they really did, too!)

"All I wanna do is go the distance. When that bell rings & I'm still standin', I'll know for the first time in my life that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home