My Photo
Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Obviously a BIG Stallone fan!!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Isn't It Pathetic?

Day by day goes by & somehow, thru daily happenings, I attribute SOMETHING in life to the silver screen. If it ain't ROCKY it's some other character I might admire. Isn't it pathetic how we become attached to people up on the silver screen?!? Sometimes I can sit & write out screenplays & dialogue for hours. Other times I can sit through a film & critique those same things to try & make it better.

Scrapbooks, Blogs, Photobucket, Google - I guess I'm pathetically hooked! It all started as a child...Mom LOVED the silver screen & passed that love off to me as I did to my own daughter. Maybe that's another reason why she's chosen to continue doing something in the industry - modeling, commercials, etc. She's not AS into film as I am but she can name actors most people her age never even heard of! (She's 21!) I think I'm proud of that...

I think that's enough blogging for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leniere said...

I don't think it's pathetic. What would be pathetic is not following what makes you smile because it's not something that others find interesting.

I love television and film and I have several unfinished projects that I work on between my bill paying job and blogging.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home